We may collect from Users of our Site, two types of data and information:
3.1. Non-personal Information. The first type is non-identifiable and anonymous information. To put it simply, we have no idea what is the identity of the User from which we have collected the Non-personal Information, unless it is cross-referenced with Personal Information. Non-personal Information, which is being gathered, consists of technical information and behavioral information that does not pertain to a specific individual. For example, technical information may include information such as the type and version of your device and its operating system, the type of browser, screen resolution, device browser and keyboard language, Wi-Fi connectivity and the type and name of your device and/or browser, etc. Behavioral information may include the User’s click-stream on the Site, the activities of the User on the Site and additional information of a similar nature (collectively, “Technical and Behavioral Information”).
3.2. Personal Information. The other type of information we may collect is individually identifiable information. To put it simply, this information may identify an individual or is of a private and/or sensitive nature, such as your contact information (“Personal Information”). Personal Information which is being gathered consists of any personal details provided voluntarily by the User during the User’s use of the Site, including:
3.2.1. Personal Information which is provided voluntary:
• Communications with Bringg: information you provide us as part of any communications with Bringg, including by approaching our customer services or during sales calls. We may record such calls for quality assurance purposes and in order to improve our services.
• Contact us and request a demo forms: information you provide us when filling the “Contact Us” or “Request a Demo” forms available on our Site. The “Contact Form” may require you to provide the following details: full name, purpose of your inquiry, e-mail address, phone number, website and company name (a free text message may also be provided). The “Book a Demo” form may require you to provide the following details: full name, deliveries per month, e-mail address, company name, phone number, job title and website.
• Webinar: information you provide us when filling the registration form of our webinars. Registration to our webinars is performed by our third-party service providers (as detailed under section 10 below) and may require you to provide the following details: full name, title, company name and website, e-mail address, phone number, full address and how many deliveries you make per month (questions that you would like us to address during the webinar may also be provided).
• Job Applicants: information you provide us when applying for a position via the “Careers” page available on the Site, as further detailed under Section 3.2.3 below.
3.2.2. Personal Information collected via technology:
• Geolocation data: while using the Site we will access, collect, process, monitor and/or remotely store “geolocation data”, including GPS coordinates and other similar information to determine your location for the purpose of providing a localized version of our Site and for security purposes.
• Technical and behavioral information: to the extent that the Technical and Behavioral Information detailed above will be linked to or associated with a specific individual then such information will be considered as Personal Information.
• Identifiers: such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, your Unique Device Identifier (UDID), or other unique identifiers.
3.2.3. Personal Information relating to job applicants:
You may use the “Careers” page available on our Site in order to apply for a position at Bringg and send us your CV, and in such case the following applies:
• As part of the submission of an application, you will be required to provide your full name, email address and phone number and attach your CV and cover letter. You may also voluntarily provide us with a link your LinkedIn profile and inform us how you heard about the position.
• The Personal Information collected as part of the application process, including any Personal Information included in your CV, may be accessed by our HR department and/or by Bringg managers, worldwide, solely for the purposes of evaluation and to enable us to contact you with respect to the recruitment process.
• Personal Information may be retained for future consideration by Bringg (e.g. future positions at Bringg) solely to the extent that we receive your permission.
• Please note that if you have successfully recruited to work for Bringg, any Personal Information collected as part of the application process may be retained by Bringg for the purposes of your employment.
3.3. Please note:
• We may cross-reference Personal Information with other Personal Information we have about you and any Non-personal Information connected or linked to or associated with any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection, linkage or association exists.