Careers at Bringg
Join our Global Team
Our delivery orchestration platform is used by some of the world’s best-known brands in more than 50 countries. We're constantly growing and looking for top talent to join our all-star teams in Tel Aviv, New York, London and Chicago.
What Makes a Bringgster
Ownership - no matter what your role is at Bringg, you will be expected to own your mission, and will be empowered to achieve your goals.
Accountability - We strongly believe in developing self-awareness regarding where we stand vs. where we aspire to be, and correct our own course. This allows us to constantly assess our performance and improve our behavior while repeating, sharing and replicating the things that we do well
Focus - we have a colossal opportunity which requires us to be thoughtful in the priorities we choose to focus on and be diligent in our execution.
Lead from the Front - “feel the fear, do things anyway”. We embrace challenge and conflict knowing that getting out of our comfort zone is an opportunity to acquire new skills and experiences on our path to personal and professional growth
Purpose - at Bringg, we genuinely believe we are here to help make a change in the world, disrupt the status quo and become the best we can be.
- Admin (1)
- Growth (1)
- Human Resources (3)
- Marketing (1)
- Product (1)
- R&D (3)
- Sales (1)
- Success (3)
- install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Write and maintain internal IT procedures and protocol
- support the roll-out of new applications
- Responsible for User accounts and permissions
- prioritize and manage many open cases at one time, manage ticketing system
- test and evaluate new technology
- Maintain user access controls and identity and access management systems
- Perform regular audits to ensure security practices are compliant - an advantage
- Deploy endpoint detection and prevention tools to thwart malicious hacks
- Set up patch management systems to update applications automatically
- Implement comprehensive vulnerability management systems across all assets on-premises and in the cloud
- Work with HR and/or team leads to educate employees on how to identify suspicious activity
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Generating new sales pipeline with prospective clients in North America
- Generating Pipeline and meeting Sales Quotas.
- Leading qualification meetings with clients to identify relevance for potential partnerships
- Communicating Bringg’s use-case, technology, and features to prospective customers whilst understanding their requirements
- Mapping out target accounts and identifying the best approaches to initiate contact with relevant stakeholders within the organization.
- Establishing strong client relations with customer´s key decision-makers
- 2+ years of proven success as SDR/BDR/Inside Sales for enterprise accounts in B2B SaaS Tech companies.
- Experience in generating robust sales pipeline with outbound leads
- Customer-facing experience with strong written verbal communication skills
- A self-starter who has demonstrated success in prospecting and beating quota
- Experience with CRM and Sales tools
- Experience working in dynamic time-sensitive environment
- High level of technical solution expertise
- Independent, highly organized,strong self discipline
- Experience in the logistics delivery field– Big advantage
- Native English speaker. Additional languages- an advantage
- Establish and implement the hiring and sourcing infrastructure, solutions and techniques, while educating employees and leaders in regards to recruiting-related topics.
- Coach and develop the recruiting team members.
- Strategic partnering with leaders across the company.
- Leading our Employer Branding strategy to meet hiring objectives.
- Managing recruiting priorities and budget to meet hiring objectives and KPI's.Leading HR Interview stage as per need.
- 23 kg of passion, motivation, and enthusiasm to start with.
- In your carry-on, you should have;
- +3 years in as Global Recruitment Leader experience in a variety of domains (Sales, R&D, Success and Executive roles)
- Vast experience in recruiting analytics, strategic planning, methodologies and best practices.
- High Tech experience is required
- Hands-on approach
- English native/fluent speaker
- Be creative, think BIG, be courageous
- Be Proactive, always one step ahead
- Be a leader - engage and drive
- Establishing and implementing an AWESOME Onboarding process for new hires (Including pre-boarding, onboarding and integration)
- Partnering with Managers at all levels to meet Onboarding and Learning strategic goals.
- Strategizing, planning and executing our global learning strategy
- Responsible for the LMS system and leveraging it to enhance professional learning across the company.
- Working closely with the Recruiters and HRBPs, creating a holistic HR team responsible for all employee life-cycle.
- Proactively diagnose the organizational challenges and gaps relating to onboarding and learning and tailor both global and local solutions per specific needs
- Measuring and presenting data-driven reports, in order to track, evaluate and improve our Onboarding and learning initiatives
- 3+ years' experience of working in learning, Training or equivalent roles in high-tech companies (fast growing companies- advantage)
- Experience in building and implementing Global HR related infrastructures in fast growing companies
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to partner with many stakeholders, driving for high-quality and practical solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent project management and Multitasking skills
- Presentations skills and passion
- Work closely with hiring managers to deeply understand technical and professional requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns.
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit.
- Regularly track pipeline activity and initiate improvements that impact pipeline areas.
- Provide support with our amazing onboadring experience for new hires.
- Minimum 2-3+ years experience in Hi-Tech company - Must
- Experience hiring globally - big advantage
- Extensive technical sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Excellent research/sourcing skills with ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill requisitions
- Impressive candidate engagement approach with ability to activate passive candidates
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Solid tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences, open source communities
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate well
- Solid understanding and experience in Linkedin activities
- Monitor and analyze market trends
- Conduct research on specific market conditions, customer needs, on new players, M&As, etc.
- Analyze the competition, company win rates and conduct SWOT of key competitors.
- Present internally to management, sales and product a comprehensive competitive analysis in a periodical cadence.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids.
- Prepare and present reports and recommendations to management.
- Bachelors degree in Market Research or related (essential).
- 4 years of experience in market research and analysis.
- Analytical thinker with strong theoretical and research proficiencies.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and present insights to senior management.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic analysis methodologies
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Solid organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong presentation skills with experience presenting to senior executives
- Ability to lead cross-organizational teams and present team analysis recommendations.
At least 4 years of experience as a Product Manager in a B2B industry environment and a passion to solve problems
A go-getter & doer with a proven track record
Strong ability to transform opportunities and needs into products and features
Excellent collaboration and partnering skills, with multi-functional organizations
Quick and self-learner, knowledge-and-logic-driven with exceptional communication and presentation skills
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
Make an impact - grow the business by developing new products and features.
Lead the idealization, technical development, and launch of innovative products
Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Lead the complete testing cycle in agile development: test strategy → execution → automation & maintenance
- Reflect the quality status & alert on gaps
- Write effective tests to ensure coverage and quality
- Develop and Maintain UI & API Automation for Mobile/Web applications in CI/CD environment
- Effectively executes tasks with a strong customer service orientation
- 5+ years’ with Java
- Strong design, coding and debugging skills (hands-on!)
- Build CI and CD flows from scratch
- Work with CI tools to automate building, deployment and execution of test scripts in a large scale deployment environment
- Experience in automation development & maintenance of Mobile/Web applications
- Experience with standard automation framework: Junit
- Experience with standard common automation Libraries: Selenium, Appium
- Excellent communications and organizational skills
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Team player
- Take part in design & decision-making processes of a strong, experienced team on a large variety of technologies.
- Design, extend and manage large scale distributed system.
- Perform code reviews, evaluate implementations and provide feedback about potential tool improvements.
- Improve your skills and learn from top-notch engineers.
- +5 years experience in Server side development.
- Strong OOP/OOD + design patterns
- Hands on experience with SQL & NoSQL databases such as Postgres,Mysql, Redis and Memcached.
- Proven experience with asynchronous executions concepts.
- Experience in client side development - advantage.
- Experience with RabbitMQ, GRPC, Kafka, Docker, WebSockets - advantage.
- Experience with Linux environment.
- Comfortable working in dynamic, agile environment.
- Highly motivated and with a passion for learning new things.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- +4 years of experience with web frameworks such as React, Vue.js and Angular.
- Familiar with state management frameworks such as MobX and Redux - advantage.
- Familiar with build tools such as Yarn and Webpack.
- Experienced with the development of large scale single page applications.
- Experienced with realtime sockets - advantage.
- Experienced with unit testing frameworks such as Jest, Jasmine or Mocha - advantage.
- Comfortable working in dynamic, agile environment.
- Highly motivated and with a passion for learning new technologies and frameworks.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent work experience - advantage
- Managing the full sales cycle of large enterprise (Tier 1) companies
- Generating new business with prospective clients in global markets
- Educating new clients on Bringg’s features and functionality
- Advising clients on the most effective way to use the platform whilst understanding their requirements
- Establishing strong client relations and creating solutions for clients
- 5+ years’ experience in Sales development
- Experience in the Fortune 500 companies
- Experience in the logistics delivery / e-commerce field – Big advantage
- Selling enterprise platforms to Fortune 500 companies - C-level
- Solid sales qualification experience, utilizing a consultative mindset
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Outgoing, positive and energetic personality
- Self-motivated and independent
- Flexibility – ability to travel abroad
- MUST: Fluent English – speaking and writing
- Manage the implementation of new use cases, best practices and functionality to expand existing accounts.
- Establish and maintain customer satisfaction across named accounts through account planning, proactive client communications, issue remediation and containment, as well as performance measurement.
- Overall responsible for customer health, growth and satisfaction.
- Build and execute an account specific relationship framework, through QBR (onsite/remote) ongoing value proposition and periodic meeting.
- Leverage your product knowledge and experience to ensure customer receives the up-most value of Bringg's product.
- Collaborate with Sales to ensure customers' contract renewal.
- 3-5 years experience as a Project Manager\ Technical Account Manager with international large enterprises.
- Technical knowledge and skills related to software solutions (SaaS environment)
- High communication skills with customers and key executives
- Business results oriented, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Travel: up to 20%
- Implement Bringg software at our customers by serving as the primary technical point of contact for short- and medium-term implementation projects.
- Manage all aspects of implementation projects, including scope, timeline, in consultation with the Customer Success Manager.
- Scope and gather requirements for new use-cases with customers to understand their workflow needs, and map those requirements to the appropriate features within the Bringg platform.
- Lead the implementation of projects, including configuring the Bringg platform as well as working with customer development teams to design integrations between customer systems and Bringg.
- Work with Bringg’s Product and R&D teams to design and implement new features when needed to ensure that the features developed will meet the needs of customers.
- Serve as product experts in various features and use-cases for Bringg, both internally and with customers.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Software delivery projects with international large enterprise
- Technical background with APIs, product implementation, and integrations
- Deep business understanding of the customer business & market
- Experience in functional requirement gathering and scoping of software projects with large customers
- Technical knowledge and skills related to software solutions (SaaS environment)
- Know-how in project management methodologies
- Excellent personal communications skills
- Willing to work in different time zones around the globe
Fast & sharp - Working in an energized environment that needs to adapt fast changes and implement them quickly
Self-learner and thinking out of the box
- Handling both customer support and technical support questions from Bringg customers.
- Provide exceptional support services to both technical and non-technical users
- Deep investigation and root cause analysis into reported issues using of a variety of tools
- Case management with multiple competing priorities and ensure they are followed up correctly & promptly
- Escalating issues to R&D and reporting bugs
- Communicating and coordinating issues affecting customers
- Validating issues and performing functional testing to validate fixes that relate to cases
- Develop a strong understanding of Bringg and its components
- Understanding customer needs including relevant features and configuration requests
- Manage production incidents including communicating to internal and external stakeholders
- Reporting on customer performance and monitoring usage to assist with implementation and support activities
- Assist in knowledge transfer and documentation across the company and to our customers
- Continually improve the support process to ensure the best service is provided in an efficient and effective manner
- 2 years experience as a L2 or L3 technical support
- Proven Experience using SQL at an intermediate level
- Proven track record working with REST APIs
- Experience with providing technical and application support for Web & Mobile platforms
- High level of English (a must!) with both strong written and oral communication skills (other languages incl. Spanish, Portuguese or French an advantage)
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Customer oriented with customer facing experience
- Experience working in operationally-critical environments in high-pressure situations
- Flexibility to work customer business hours if required (including evenings and weekends)
Who We Are
We are the delivery orchestration platform: a hyper growth, innovative global technology company that was founded to help enterprises thrive in the age of Amazon and meet their ever-growing customer expectations.
We work with the world’s leading brands in Retail, Restaurants, Groceries, Services and Logistics and have partnered with some of the most respected tech companies such as Salesforce and crowd-delivery companies like Uber, Doordash and Postmates, in order to build a massive network of resources in support of our customers.
At Bringg, we are on a mission to help foster employee talent as we work towards common goals. To facilitate both group and individual success, we have built an open, safe, fun environment which emphasises teamwork and allows every member of our team to stretch, grow and reach their potential.
Life at Bringg
Bringg offers a fast-paced environment, helping the world’s biggest brands solve their toughest delivery challenges. We thrive on excellence and rely on people with talent and ambition to make impact. Bringg’s cutting-edge technology is testament to its team, which is quickly growing and needs more talent for this exciting, hyper-growth phase.
Besides a competitive benefits package, we host numerous social events – from beach day to family activities and weekly happy hours. We have an amazing in-house chef who cooks us lunch, not to mention you receive membership to a local gym to stay in top shape.