Video: Boxit - Delivering the Perfect Last Mile Experience with Bringg
See how Bringg helps Boxit fully streamline its flex home delivery operations – allowing them to scale efficiently and provide customers with a fully branded experience.
Feel free to read the video transcript below:
– Here’s how Bringg’s delivery logistics platform optimizes the last mile for one very happy ecommerce delivery company. Boxit relies on regular and on-demand carriers to make hundreds of thousands of home deliveries.
– Their key concern is providing a perfect delivery experience across the supply chain, while improving operational ROI. Since they work with flex drivers, their unique lifestyle deliveries need to be flexible, scale efficiently, and provide customers with a fully branded experience. That’s why Boxit chose Bringg for managing its operations, planning, and last-mile deliveries.
– Bringg’s platform provides Boxit, its drivers, and its customers with real-time transparency and full control over the entire process.
– Take a look- Sharon and Dan are waiting for the hiking boots they purchased online. Right now their boots are at the Boxit warehouse – where, thanks to Bringg, the package is automatically assigned to a designated pickup location and to a Boxit driver, who is notified of the delivery during his or her shift.
– Sharon and Dan are in for the best possible delivery experience. They receive a message detailing the delivery time-window, and a notification when the package is on its way. They can track the delivery in real-time, and contact the driver directly if they need to.
– The Boxit driver gets all the information and communications she or he needs from Bringg’s hands-free app. Once Sharon and Dan sign for the package, they rate their customer experience. Boxit’s operations and management can monitor the chain of custody, proof of delivery, and all ongoing performance data- for a total real-time view of their operation.
– On the backend, Bringg helps Boxit to fully streamline its flex home delivery operations using one centralized platform. But Bringg really does for us is help us meet our three most important KPI’s. First of all happy customers, second of all, meeting our SaaS and third of all, a fantastic user experience that also enables us to keep our cost down so really when you look at all those things together its a home run.
– Thanks to Bringg, Boxit’s last mile- is its best mile.