Last month, Bringg CEO Raanan Cohen took the stage to share some fascinating insights on the future of logistics at the Logistics CIO Forum in Amsterdam.
Key topics covered include:
- The increase in customer-driven demand for simplicity.
- How service is becoming just as important as the products for leading brands.
- How technology disruptors including Amazon and Uber have set new standards over the last decade.
- The necessity for real-time visibility to improve both business operations and customer service.
- The key role that connectivity plays and the necessity for mass customization to address customer preferences.
- What’s in store for the industry.