Our Foundations Team lays the groundwork for a variety of Bringg’s platform, internal as well as
customer-facing while making sure that their underlying infrastructure is highly performant and
Bringg is looking for a Senior Software Engineer with a strong background in building and
maintaining scalable distributed systems, an obsession with quality and simplicity, and proven
experience (and interest!) in establishing tools & guidelines for cross-team engineering projects.
Stuff you'll be doing:
- Ensure our architecture supports our short and long term goals.
- Implement anad refactor key parts of Bringg’s platform to meet our growing scale and performance challenges.
- Research and adoption of new technologies.
- Work with all our R&D teams, sharing knowledge and implementing best practices.
- Mentor and be mentored by other engineers.
Our Stack – Node.js, RoR, ElasticSearch, Redis, RabbitMQ, Kafka, PostgreSQL, Kubernetes
Stuff you'll need:
- 5+ years of strong technical and coding skills with passion for system architecture.
- Experience designing and working with large scale distributed systems.
- Experience with troubleshooting on live production systems.
- Experience working with databases such as Postgres, ElasticSearch, Redis, etc.
- Passion for creating elegant, easy-to-use developer tooling.
- Ability to learn new programming languages and technologies quickly.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- A can-do approach and a positive attitude!
We'd love it if you have
- Experience with Micro Services architecture and Event Sourcing systems.
- Experience with low latency oriented web services.
- Experience with Kubernetes or other container management platforms.
- Experience with advanced monitoring and alerting practices.
- Open-source projects you’ve created or participated in.